A Podiatrist is trained to assess, diagnose and treat foot and lower limb problems. Brendan provides a wide range of general podiatry services including:
- Diabetes foot assessments
- Management of nail and skin problems
- Assessment and management of foot, ankle and lower leg pain
- Biomechanical assessments
- Footwear advice
- Paediatric foot assessments
Podiatrists play an important role in monitoring and managing lower limb problems to maintain an active and mobile lifestyle throughout all ages of life. Therefore patients who may benefit from a podiatry assessment can be diverse, ranging from monitoring children’s growth and development, managing foot pain and biomechanical problems, assisting people with chronic disease such as diabetes or those with a disability and the ageing population.
Brendan offers podiatry services to all ages from children to older adults.